Sunday 1 May 2011

A trip with the Camera

Well I was at a loss this morning after doing the things that I have to do on a Sunday morning.
I decided to have a run out with the camera again. The problem was really where to go, but as it was nice and sunny I decided on the countryside.


Here are some of the views all taken with a polarising filter, this does seem to make them a bit dark.



 It is a pity about the power lines


I really like this one as it looks so peaceful seeing it is alongside the M2



See what I mean



Rape field and more power lines



The bridge at the Services



That was it for now. I may go out again later.




2 comments:

  1. Super, super pictures Trev ... I love the country side and you have captured it so well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eileen, it was a better day than today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment