Wednesday 11 April 2012

A year in the making

Morning all,

Well it is close on a year since I got my Canon 500D and a couple of knew lens. This Hay Fever is keeping me in so I thought I would go back to this time last year. Some are not as good as the latest but that show that you need to find out about a camera.

Pictures range from near and far. I have tried to remember where most where taken.

Hothfield Common

Leeds Castle

Taken from St Mary's Island

As above

Pilgrims Way Boxley 

As above

My garden

Capstone Park

Faversham 

Medway somewhere

Malta Inn

Ore Marsh

Bloors Wharf

Pilgrims Way Boxley

Well that takes care of the last twelve months and boy it has gone quick. There has been a lot of fun with both Mike, Sue and me going out as well as going on my own. More fun with others but not always possible.

There are loads more that I could put up but I will save those for another day.

Look Eileen on PS's.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. some lovely shots you've been hiding from us Trev,
    I like the first one a lot !
    regards
    Chris and Dave R
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris,
    Some ave been shown before and there are some new ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lot bring back some great memories. Thanks for showing them again.

    We got rained off this afternoon so good job you stayed indoors.

    Not to good at the moment, just having a cup of tea and some pills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Long Horn, I think it is having a scratch! Good varied selection there Trev, sorry about your hay fever, still with all the rain does it make the pollen count less? Don't know much about the subject fortunately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment