Thursday 17 October 2013

What a weekend

Wow what a weekend, this started on Friday night with a monsoon that flooded my conservatory. I found this out when I got up Saturday morning just as I was going out. No time to do anything as I was off to a car show with Martin, the last of the season. Jumping ahead, when I got home it wasn't as bad and had mostly dried out but still a bit damp (it still is).

The car show really took my mind off of what I was going to find when I returned. I cold wind blew across the sea front but we were well sheltered. 160 cars took part of all makes and models.



Daimler Dart ex police car



Standard Vanguard













I wonder what this one is called LoL



Filling up

That is it for Saturday but on Sunday two of us went Crossness Pumping Station. More next time.

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. Well done Trev, who is that bloke in the red fleece?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Mike for once it wasn't you LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting post Trev... I love the Rolls! Pleased you had a good day ... what a pain with the flood ... hope its all dry now!
    Hugs E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup it seems to be but I think it is coming up through the floor, bad news Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment