Follow by Email

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

A pig in mud

Yes I have been running around like a pig in mud this afternoon. My new lens arrived just before 3 o'clock. After ripping it open and putting it on the camera I went outside in the garden. It was a pity that the sun was not out but I hardly notice that but it was cold after the last few days. Any way I was clicking away and this is the first results, some good some bad. 


I must say first that the lens is all that others have said about it including Mike, (thanks Mike) it is a 50mm F1.8 to F22 auto or manual.






 There has been no Photoshop, they are extracted out of the raw file into JPG  











5 comments:

  1. Hi Trev, the third one shows off the minimal depth of field very well. Looks very nice. Now you need some nice portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you volunteering (:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, well, you have known what the rest of us have known for a long time Hee he

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment