Tuesday 6 December 2011

Cold night

Hi All
          Not been out today but I got a picture of the Moon to play with.

It is getting near full so there is a lot of light to contend with. I could have upped the speed but I was getting cold so I came in.

This was taken with the 300mm on a tripod with the wind blowing. I used the is on the lens but there is still a little blur.

Blue Moon
Enhanced colour helps to get the detail out.

That's it with luck Mike and I will get out tomorrow.

Have fun, thanks for looking


4 comments:

  1. Well what a "cool" moon. Lets hope tomorrow will be warn and dry. See yer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely moon Trev ! Keep warm ....
    regards
    Chris and Dave R
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely moon Trev .... where are you going tomorrow with mike? ... looking forward to seeing your pictures where ever you go lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment