Monday 5 December 2011

A cold hour at Capstone Park

Hi All,
       Mike may have already said what we were up to this afternoon, we went to Capstone Park in Chatham. Cold, it was brass monkey weather, I felt sorry for the ducks.

It was a good trip as it is not far but the light was very bad even with the sun out. There was a Cormorant sunning itself and try as we might we could not get a really good picture. I think Mike got one or two out of god know's how many. Me not one was worth putting up. I think Mike had a good few other things the same as me. I hope we do better on Wednesday.


Guess who is wearing a red coat


The fleet is in


To live on the ocean waves


Looking for food
There was a notice about not feeding the duck

Giveus a bite


Go away

That will do as I will leave the rest to Mike.

Have fun, Thanks for looking

5 comments:

  1. The "fleet is in" and "live on the ocean waves" are good, dont beat yourself up.

    Woh on the Red coat, it must have brought me luck.

    Keep smiling, Wednesday is not far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very good shots here Trev... My fav is 'give us a bite'! As fer Mike and that Red Coat .... I give up but I bet most of the birdies were hiding from him lol!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Eileen, they put their heads under water.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. POOR OLD DUCKS ! yOU TWO i MEAN ! nICE SHOTS tREV
    REGARDS
    cHRIS and Dave
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coat going in the wash tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment