Wednesday 30 January 2013

Eastcourt Meadow

Hi All, I have been away too long so this afternoon I decided to take the camera for a run. High water was all wrong so I went off to Eastcourt Meadow which is part of Riverside C P.

The water was well up and some of the path was under water but it was easy to get round this. Not a lot of birds about but of course across the river the cloud was just right for those two buildings.

Kingsnorth with the clouds


Grain PS
The light was a little off for Grain so the cloud don't look as good.



moss

There is a lot of moss on the trees at this time of the year



More moss



As you can imagine load of Gulls as well


I'm not getting my feet wet
 

That will do for today, The wind was strong and it was hard keep the camera still but I did get a few more, you will have to wait until next time to see them


Thanks for looking






4 comments:

  1. Great pictures Trev .. Thanks for the shots of the Power stations .. JUST wot I love !!!
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I bet that made Eileen's day wot.
    Nice to see you about again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a long time since I saw a Power Station in full flight and ages since you did a blog. Well done Trevor, nice to see you out and about with that camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all, it was nice to get out but it was windy on the river

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment