Wednesday 8 June 2011

Quiet day

Not much happened yesterday, but I did take the camera out in the garden about 9:30PM

The half moon look good so I took a couple of shots at it. A couple well quite a few 46 until I got one that I could use.
There is a knack in taking the moon as I found out with the telescope. Using a camera is even harder.

All shots taken were with a 300mm telephoto lens but the timing and F number is a problem. My camera only goes to ISO 3200 and if you use this too slow the amount of noise is unbelievably high.

           This one is the only one that has low noise and in focus 1200 second at F6.5 ISO 3200

Half moon 7th June 9:30PM


  A lot better with the telescope as that has an 8" lens.

Part two




Where is  Dick Dastardly when you need him Yankee Doodle Pigeon is back


That Pesky dove / pigeon is back but this time he is pinching the fat balls (I didn't know that pigeon eat them)

Yankee Doodle Pigeon
A lawn mower stated up and he is looking for where the noise is coming from  


Eating fat balls
   
That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for your comment