Wednesday 7 September 2011

What a Dove Day (and some Pigeon's)

Hi All
      It started off being a busy day with one thing and another. But the long and the short of it was that I just about found time to take these picture. Some are good and others are just fillers.

I got a new lens today so you must guess which one was taken with what. Mike is not allowed to enter as he has seen it. I had to go over as he got the car MOT for me.

Again sorry about the refection

Starling nicking from the Doves
 Good for  him

A downward trend
Heading for the ground

All these birds are in the air





I had one were they were having a good old ding dong but it was way out of focus

Crazy birds
Not enough room for them

Push off
Pigeon

Who's looking at you

That is it for today 
It did not turn out to bad as the car passed its MOT but Not been able to try my new lens much. Maybe tomorrow
Night all

5 comments:

  1. Seven birds together, they seem to know where to go for food. Golly good Trev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo Trev .... great and interesting pictures ... The pigeon shots are OUTSTANDING !!

    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Eileen, but they would be better if it wasn't for the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the birds in flight shots Trev, a really good collection here !
    regards
    chris R
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment