Thursday 26 May 2011

A windy day

 After seeing Eileen glorious cards yesterday I thought that I would have a go at getting so pictures that would compare, no chance. I have tried to get movement to show in these picture in the strongish winds that we have at the moment. I thought that I would put them up so as to have something to compare at a later date.
All pictures have only been resized and no other processing has taken place. 

windy tree 
  This was to show the wind in the branches 


Poppy 




You would not believe how strong the wind was when this was taken.




I will add some more later

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaah thanks for the lovely comment about my cards Trev..... xx However, nothing compares to the truly beautiful poppy! Great pictures X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment