Wednesday 6 July 2011

Birds of a feather


The last two day have been spent getting over the weekend. The trouble is I did not stop taking pictures and I am still behind. I found a way of getting less and that is to delete those that don't make the grade on the camera. I was doing this in Faststone but now on the camera.

I am going to divide this in to two, Magpies is the first and Pigeon's the second half, so here goes.

Along comes a Magpie

Darn reflection




Having a feed
Having a drink
Enough of old bossy boots

The pigeon do at least stand still (well sometimes)

Having a clean

Can I reach

I'm out of here

Say Ah
Say ah again then
Lets go
Well I have now caught up (unless I haven't)

On for Mike


Have fun

2 comments:

  1. "Well I have now caught up (unless I haven't)" Love you Trev ...you are priceless! lol lol

    Great pictures and I can tell you are enjoying yourself and that's what it's all about really.

    The shots of the pigeons are the best for me ...they seem to have more character and birdy personality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are different every time they enter the Garden.

    Mike found out last night why I have to take my pictures through the window, he thought that they were doors but they are windows

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment