Monday 10 October 2011

Hastings car show birds

Morning All
I did take quite a few shots of Gulls as they came in close, not all of them but close enough to us the lens. I didn't take the 400 but the 300 with its limitations. Well going to a car show I didn't think that would go anywhere. For most of the show I used the 50mm but only for the cars.

What you looking at

Peak a boo

Clear the way


I'm the look out

Oops nearly

Wind force 8 NNE







Honk, honk

That was it for the day, once the weather cleared it was a nice day. 
I will see if there is time to go out today.

4 comments:

  1. Great 'in flight'shots Trev ! Love the birds !!!
    regards
    chris richards
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Opps nearly shot, he broke the Ariel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would bet he was a lot farther away than it looked Mike but from that angle the caption was right.

    They came really close Chris which helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots wiv GREAT captions ..... soooooooo funny Trev ..lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment