Wednesday 30 November 2011

Quiet Tuesday

Morning All, I had to stay in most of the day yesterday, so by the time I could go out it was getting dark. Mike, Sue and me are hoping for an afternoon at Hothfield Heathland again so I hope this will make up for it.

Just as I got back from getting the papers I look out of the window (about 0710) and what a sight I saw.

Sunrise
The rest are from stock, so enjoy.

Clump

Hothfield

The Larches



Laying down on the job
Well that is it for today.

Have fun and thanks for looking


5 comments:

  1. Suns out at moment so hope for a good afternoon, nice "stock" photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one Trev ! very good shots ....
    regards
    chris AND dave R
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, sorry the first one's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first shot is very good Trev but my Fav is 'lying down on the job' with any luck all the Fungi ,along wiv the power stations will STAY down now lol!

    'ere, you and Mike better hot foot it over here soon to take pictures! They are 'talking 'about building a New Airport on our house ...AGAIN!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eileen, see my facebook page about the airport!

    I thought you wanted more PS and Fungi (:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment