Friday 2 December 2011

bad start of day

Hi All
     I didn't put anything up yesterday as I was hoping to go out today, we almost did but... . Well problems with the car put paid to that but that is another story.

First thing as I went out to feed the birds I was greeted with this:

Lots of feathers
Someone did not make it through the night

All together 

How sad


Back to Wednesday as both Mike and I took so many pictures.


Hothfield Heathland

With foal


Who's there
Quite busy munching to be bothered with us , YET.

Leaves of Autumn 


Holly


Almost sunset

That is it for now as i can't get out I will show some more of my stock tomorrow.

Have fun, thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh the feathers are so sad Trev .... Shame about the car! I really like the Almost Sunset picture .... winding down at the end of the day !xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trev, nature can be cruel ! but some nice shots here !
    regards
    Chris and Dave R
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both
    The car has been plying up since September last year but every time it was looked at nobody could find anything wrong. I had to wait until it failed to find out just like a computer.

    Anyway Mike is doing it and I should be ok after that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good blog Trev, you can have your car back now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment