Wednesday 21 March 2012

Nature walk



Hi All,
       Report on Jimbo, he is a lot better this morning but he doesn't like to come out of his cage. I am not sure if it is that he thought I was going to hold him or not. I put him on a chair while I clean his cage and he does what he likes. I only have to watch where I am going and put him back. It's quite funny as when he is out he runs away but if I get on the floor with him and hold my finger out he comes to me to be put back in his cage. He has been shouting a lot and seem quite happy this morning..

Yesterday is was a walk round Rainham Dock (East) this is a nature reserve and part of Riverside.


Go away, scram
Fending off an invasion 

Spring has sprung

View towards Motney Hill

Fungi

Rabbits hide away
Just as I got to this spot I saw what I first thought was dogs but turned out to be rabbits.

Riverside

 I have never seen this move

Microlight


Who's a pretty boy then
What was that?

Reflection

That was all for today but one more for interested parties.

Jimbo's meds
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so glad that Jimbo is on the mend !
    Some nice shots Trev !
    regards
    Chris and Dave R
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased that Jimbo is feeling better Trev .... do you give him that cuttle fish bone thingy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment