Tuesday 24 July 2012

Jimbo Better

Morning all, Jimbo is better I am glad to say. Last night he spent over an hour running up and down his perch squawking his little head off. I have to admit to encouraging him. This morning he has been doing the same thing.

When he is out he won't perch on anything other than the chair by the window. I tried to get him to sit on the top of his cage, but no off he went back to the chair.

Here are three pictures I took of him this morning




  
I have been too busy to get out but I am hoping to get out a bit later. High water is around 1500 so any time before 1200 so get me to Bloors Wharf

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Glad Jimbo is better love the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww thanks for these Trev ... he is so sweet and I am pleased he is better xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment