Thursday 6 September 2012

Shorne C.P.

Hi All, Mike Sue and me took a walk round Shorne C.P. as I had not been there. Not a lot of birds about (we saw three) but a lot of nature. Dead trees and scary things to help keep the evil spirits away.

It was a nice walk round and it finished with Sue buying Mike and me a coffee in the cafe on site.


Here are some of the pictures.






No idea what this it for.


Moving quickly on.


Well they look nice in the sunshine.


Now this will keep the kid away from the fire!


Full veiw


The only bird we got close to!


I wonder what lives in here


Berries


Sun in the trees



Wood carving


If you go down in the woods today...........


There are lots of dead tree in these wood.

That is it for now. If you want somewhere to go on Sunday the RSPB have an open day at their Northward Hill site and it is free. plenty to do for the family.

Thank for looking

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the very unflattering picture of me, all the rest were very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Pictures Trev .... Lovely day and a nice walk for me as well as you lot!! lol

    We may be going down Northwood Hill on Sunday.... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are up on the viewpoint Eileen

      Delete

Thanks You for your comment