Friday 25 May 2012

Hothfield Heathland part two.

Morning All
         Mike has put up some of those that Sue took on Wednesday, didn't she do well. Well better than I did with the Blue Bells patches. I was not happy with any of the "long shots" of the patches so deleted them.

I did take some floral shots that were not too bad. I don't know what any of them are, accept the Blue Bells.






And of course the Horses and the Long Horns


Crashing through the undergrowth 

I thought there was a drought on 

Can't you see I eating

Three Sunday Lunches having a rest

All I have to do is eat all day
Well that is it for Hothfield until the next time. Next week the tide should be good for me to get back to Riverside. Thanks for looking

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff, fav is the "three Sunday lunches" more like three thousand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trev, Love the flowers, but I could'nt name them either !
    hugs
    Chris and DaveR
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep it would keep us all going for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did think to comment that one would be more than I could eat but Michael beat me to it. Lovely flowers, nice colours, favourite has to be the resting lunches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks You for your comment